[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48671: Back-end of my website seems to have broken since updating to new version of wordpress.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Nov 16 13:57:42 UTC 2019

#48671: Back-end of my website seems to have broken since updating to new version
of wordpress.
-------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  braiavillas                    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                   |     Status:  new
Component:  General                        |    Version:  5.3
 Severity:  blocker                        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  accessibility, administration  |
 Hi there, since updated to the new version of wordpress, my website back-
 end has completely broken.

 I am only able to see what I can only describe as a 'plain text' version
 of the back end, and am therefore unable to update or work on anything.

 We want to launch the site properly this week, so this is hindering that
 time frame.