[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48652: Twenty Twenty: Input #wp-comment-cookies-consent Checkbox in Comment Form is Too Small

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 15 11:59:19 UTC 2019

#48652: Twenty Twenty: Input #wp-comment-cookies-consent Checkbox in Comment Form
is Too Small
-----------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  kharisblank      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new

Comment (by kharisblank):

 On Android phone it appears like this:

 [[Image(https://i.imgur.com/l98JL19.jpg)]]

 Should we make it a bit bigger and consistent across devices?

 The image below would be my design enhancement proposal for future update:

 [[Image(https://i.imgur.com/OkZbg4I.jpg)]]

 This theme is awesome and I really love it. Great work all you team
 members! Congratulations! :)

 Regards,
 Kharis

--