[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48628: After the last update I no longer have the option to make my uploaded images modal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 14 09:10:03 UTC 2019

#48628: After the last update I no longer have the option to make my uploaded
images modal
 Reporter:  naomibuch     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  5.3
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hi there,

 After the last update, I no longer have the option to make my uploaded
 images modal and when clicking on mobile screenshots to view the image,
 the x is missing to go back to my website.

 Now you can't exit out on mobile without having to exit out of the entire
 website.

 Please add back the modal window option for uploaded images.

 Thanks

 Naomi