[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48599: Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ../wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1392

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 13 13:58:45 UTC 2019

#48599: Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements
Countable in ../wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1392
----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  ispreview       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 5.3.1

Old description:

> Myself and several others are seeing this through our WP Admin pages (at
> the top) after upgrading to WP5.3. I've noted that it shows on servers
> using PHP7.3 but is gone on the latest RC for PHP7.4.
>
> https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-after-5-3-update/
>
> Possibly related to this:
>
> https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39776

New description:

 Myself and several others are seeing this through our WP Admin pages (at
 the top) after upgrading to WP5.3. I've noted that it shows on servers
 using PHP7.3 but is gone on the latest RC for PHP7.4.

 https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-after-5-3-update/

 Possibly related to this: #39776

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48599#comment:1>