[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33148: Categories are missing in admin category list when child category linked to non-existant parent id

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 5 16:51:08 UTC 2019

#33148: Categories are missing in admin category list when child category linked to
non-existant parent id
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ShawnLunny               |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by christhompsontldr):

 We encountered this issue recently on one of our WordPress installs.

 Following the instructions of editing a missing category, resolved the
 issue.

 I recorded a screenshare of the process:
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qLJjVqmIwfl2Z6xYRekqfL5mRfiEFR9z/view?usp=sharing

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33148#comment:14>