[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47400: "Table" Block: Background color is not getting changed from the "Color Settings" (it should not get affected depending on the theme , If user activated Storefront theme)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 27 13:52:15 UTC 2019

#47400: "Table" Block: Background color is not getting changed from the "Color
Settings" (it should not get affected depending on the theme , If user
activated Storefront theme)
 Reporter:  rohanraha     |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by justinahinon):

 Hello @rohanraha

 I've tried to reproduce your bug with a default theme (twenty nineteen)
 and all the plugins disabled. But it correctly worked on my side.

 Tried both on WordPress 5.2 and 5.2.1

 Can you do the same (using twenty nineteen and all plugins disabling all
 install plugins) and see if you're still having the error?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47400#comment:3>