[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45492: Add filter to wp_privacy_generate_personal_data_export_group_html for customizing exported HTML

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 28 21:37:36 UTC 2019

#45492: Add filter to wp_privacy_generate_personal_data_export_group_html for
customizing exported HTML
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse                      |       Owner:  garrett-
                                                 |  eclipse
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch needs-testing needs-unit-tests
 * status:  assigned => reviewing
 * milestone:  Future Release => 5.3

Comment:

 Thanks @nickylimjj I greatly appreciate the patch. This is a great start.

 Few minor notes;
 1. Can you update the version to 5.3.0, 5.2 is now in beta so won't accept
 any more enhancements so I've milestoned this for 5.3
 2. Let's update the description slightly to indicate this is for the
 personal data export. As well the second line comes from the
 'oembed_dataparse' filter isn't fully accurate and I don't feel we need it
 as the first line should cover us. Let's go with;
 `Filters the single group HTML for the personal data export report.`
 3. Both $group_html and $group_data are params, please update the
 `@return` to an `@param`.

 Aside from that this is good to go into testing.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45492#comment:5>