[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45407: Add block attributes to `wp_calculate_image_sizes` to allow for proper handling of `sizes` attribute

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 21 13:35:26 UTC 2019

#45407: Add block attributes to `wp_calculate_image_sizes` to allow for proper
handling of `sizes` attribute
--------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  mor10         |       Owner:  joemcgill
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by antpb):

 * milestone:  5.2 => 5.3

Comment:

 In the recent Media meeting, we discussed this ticket and determined since
 the approach is still being discussed on how to move forward, we will be
 moving this out of the 5.2 milestone and into 5.3.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45407#comment:33>