[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46074: Provide way for hosts to create a correctly labeled button or link to directly upgrade PHP

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 5 15:09:26 UTC 2019

#46074: Provide way for hosts to create a correctly labeled button or link to
directly upgrade PHP
 Reporter:  mikeschroder                         |       Owner:  afragen
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by desrosj):

 In [attachment:"46074.3.diff"], I pulled the code that determines the URL
 into a separate function. This allows the URL to be retrieved and used in
 different contexts without the default button. The main use case I had in
 mind for this was a host filtering the information page URL to one within
 the WordPress admin with their own branding. They could then output the
 URL into a call to action on that page.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46074#comment:13>