[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44044: $allowed_tags and $allowed_protocols in wp_privacy_generate_personal_data_export_group_html not filterable.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Mar 2 03:45:18 UTC 2019

#44044: $allowed_tags and $allowed_protocols  in
wp_privacy_generate_personal_data_export_group_html not filterable.
 Reporter:  TZ Media                             |       Owner:  garrett-
                                                 |  eclipse
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * owner:  (none) => garrett-eclipse
 * status:  new => assigned
 * milestone:  Future Release => 5.2

Comment:

 Hi @birgire I'm going to slate this into 5.2 as it mostly just needs the
 refresh for version change. If you're able to tackle that update would be
 appreciated.

 As well wondering if we can account for this in the refresh as well.
 > I wonder if we can remove the empty `$group_html` instantiation and just
 create the variable on the following line here;[[BR]]
 > `$group_html  = '<h2>' . esc_html( $group_data['group_label'] ) .
 '</h2>';`

 Thank you

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44044#comment:29>