[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47303: Consider removing extra trailing spaces from links with the `dashicons-external` icon

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 11 06:37:50 UTC 2019

#47303: Consider removing extra trailing spaces from links with the `dashicons-
external` icon
 Reporter:  SergeyBiryukov                       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by isabel_brison):

 * keywords:  needs-patch good-first-bug has-screenshots =>
     good-first-bug has-screenshots has-patch needs-design-feedback needs-
     testing

Comment:

 First time contributor here! I have uploaded a patch for this issue taking
 into account @afercia's recommendations. I also noticed the icon was not
 quite aligned with the text so added an extra margin to align it. Would be
 great to get some feedback on it, code and design-wise :-)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47303#comment:4>