[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47461: The message "This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved." is not shown in all themes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 2 18:38:30 UTC 2019

#47461: The message "This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has
been approved." is not shown in all themes
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  superpoincare  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  5.2.1
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                 |
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 In #43857, there was a fix which among other things added the message

 ''This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been
 approved.''

 But for reasons I am fascinated about, it doesn't appear in all themes
 when a comment is made and the commenter doesn't choose to opt-in with
 "Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I
 comment."

 Screenshots

 Twenty Nineteen:

 [[Image(https://i.imgur.com/4iAUjEq.png)]]