[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36808: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 18 07:14:12 UTC 2019

#36808: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  dekkertjie    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 Hi @dekkertjie thanks for the report.

 I've experienced this myself a few times but have always found it to be
 caused by a plugin. Can you confirm this issue persists on a clean install
 of the latest WordPress? You can also confirm what plugin is causing it by
 disabling them individually (If you don't have access to wp-admin you can
 disable via FTP by renaming the plugin folders). There's also the
 possibility it's caused by your theme, you can switch to a default theme
 like TwentyNineteen to confirm it's not caused by your installed theme.

 I don't believe this is an issue with the WordPress core so am closing,
 but if you can provide some more information on the cause feel free to
 reopen the issue.

 For more help with the issue if you find it's caused by a plugin or your
 theme please open a thread on the WP Support Forums;
 https://wordpress.org/support/

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36808#comment:1>