[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47705: Gutenberg: Copy/Paste does not copy internal links href="#ID" as-is but replaces them with links to admin-side

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 16 02:14:46 UTC 2019

#47705: Gutenberg: Copy/Paste does not copy internal links href="#ID" as-is but
replaces them with links to admin-side
--------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  e467gj6x      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by pento):

 * keywords:  x =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => reported-upstream
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Thank you for the bug report, @e467gj6x!

 We have a report of a similar (I think related) issued in GB14928. To keep
 all the discussion in one place, I'm going to close this ticket in favour
 of that one, as the issue is best tracked in the Gutenberg repository.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47705#comment:4>