[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47571: Expanding "Passed Tests" in Site Health unlocks the scroll lock on left admin menu

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 16 00:27:54 UTC 2019

#47571: Expanding "Passed Tests" in Site Health unlocks the scroll lock on left
admin menu
---------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  superpoincare  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  closed
Changes (by Clorith):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 I'm still unable to replicate the problems you are experiencing on my own
 site, but as you've found the problem on your end, I'm at least going to
 close this ticket, and I'd encourage you to follow up with the plugin
 authors for whichever plugin created this unexpected behavior for you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47571#comment:5>