[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44413: Privacy policy page select is not up-to-date if the options is setted in another than using the select in wp-admin/privacy.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 28 07:55:18 UTC 2019

#44413: Privacy policy page select is not up-to-date if the options is setted in
another than using the select in wp-admin/privacy.php
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  f2cmb         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @f2cmb after testing the issue on trunk I'm not seeing a problem, at
 least with the latest build. Updating `wp_page_for_privacy_policy` in the
 database and reloading the Privacy settings I see the updated page set.
 Also going from no option and adding it went from an unset select to the
 specified page. As such I'm going to close as invalid. If you can
 reproduce please feel free to re-open. It may be you're experiencing a
 caching issue, do you have the wp-admin cached?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44413#comment:3>