[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45292: wp_targeted_link_rel "corrupts" the customized changeset JSON when inserting the changeset post in database

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 23 00:01:36 UTC 2019

#45292: wp_targeted_link_rel "corrupts" the customized changeset JSON when
inserting the changeset post in database
--------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  nikeo                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new
Changes (by peterwilsoncc):

 * keywords:  needs-patch needs-unit-tests => has-patch has-unit-tests

Comment:

 In [attachment:"45292.diff"]

 * Moves adding the default filters to a new function,
 `wp_init_targeted_link_rel_filters()`
 * Introduces `wp_remove_targeted_link_rel_filters()` for removing filters
 * Duplicates the kses approach to remove the filters when saving
 customizer change sets in `src/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-
 manager.php`.
 * Adds a test to ensure the filters are running when saving a post.

 @westonruter I haven't included a test to ensure the filters are properly
 removed when saving change sets. I couldn't find any prior artwork for
 testing kses removal, are you able to point me in the right direction?

 Tested manually using @nikeo's POC above, thanks boss.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45292#comment:7>