[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45891: screen options and help tab do nothing on "edit post" admin page with 5.02 core and classic editor 1.3

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 9 22:37:48 UTC 2019

#45891: screen options and help tab do nothing on "edit post" admin page with 5.02
core and classic editor 1.3
 Reporter:  zignorp       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  5.0.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I click on these tabs on the top right of my post edit page in the admin:
 screen options and help, and expect them to drop down. Nothing happens.
 They work fine on the post list page, so I'm suspecting the classic editor
 plugin. Also have users reporting not being able to click in edit window.
 Haven't been able to deactivate plugins, but there are only 9 active, all
 versions that were tested with this version of WP.