[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46356: When I Change Priority Of Custome Fields from normal -> High. It dissapear In new Editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 27 06:33:19 UTC 2019

#46356: When I Change Priority Of Custome Fields from normal -> High. It dissapear
In new Editor
-----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  bhagyeshdmistry  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * status:  new => closed
 * focuses:  ui, accessibility, javascript, administration =>
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi, thanks for your ticket and welcome to WordPress Trac :)

 What do you mean by "high(after title)"?

 Looks like you are not talking about WordPress native custom fields but
 fields added by plugins like ACF or so. In this case you should contact
 the support of the plugin, this is not WordPress Core’s territory.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46356#comment:1>