[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45750: Twenty Nineteen: Bug in the menu on mobile devices; only partially visible desktop version of the menu sometimes shown instead of fullscreen mobile menu

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 20 23:14:42 UTC 2019

#45750: Twenty Nineteen: Bug in the menu on mobile devices; only partially visible
desktop version of the menu sometimes shown instead of fullscreen mobile
menu
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  jklv           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by laurelfulford):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback => needs-patch
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Future Release

Comment:

 > It appears to me that if I click exactly in the centre of the icon it
 opens the fullscreen mobile menu, but if I click slightly to the right or
 left it opens the desktop menu.

 Ah ha! I can recreate it when I do that, too! Thank you for this extra
 information, @jklv - that's a huge help!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45750#comment:4>