[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48401: Saving a Post Breaks in Gutenberg if you have a custom taxonomy named Status

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 20 14:51:58 UTC 2019

#48401: Saving a Post Breaks in Gutenberg if you have a custom taxonomy named
Status
 Reporter:  kingkool68                           |       Owner:  fgiannar
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by TimothyBlynJacobs):

 Thanks @fgiannar!

 Interesting, I think we can keep showing the warning in the same place we
 are now. Could we easily detect that the conflict is coming from another
 taxonomy and include that taxonomy in the message if that is the case?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48401#comment:10>