[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48246: Explicitly state priority in remove_filter on `remove_filter( 'upgrader_post_install', array( $this, 'check_parent_theme_filter' ) )`

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 17 22:44:06 UTC 2019

#48246: Explicitly state priority in remove_filter on `remove_filter(
'upgrader_post_install', array( $this, 'check_parent_theme_filter' ) )`
-----------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  itowhid06                    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new
Changes (by williampatton):

 * keywords:  has-patch commit close 2nd-opinion => has-patch close 2nd-
     opinion

Comment:

 @garrett-eclipse you make a good point. The patch is simple enough but I
 did not check if others throughout core were removed with a priority as
 well. If your saying it's not done with default priorities - only with
 others that have non-default priorities then can close this one out.

 I don't see making one adjustment though as setting a president for all
 actions in core to the point where they would all need updated. Just one
 here wouldn't affect anything else.

 It's one and the same - makes no difference if this is added here or not.
 Let's leave this one open and see if others see something else that we
 don't but I'll remove the commit tag and keep the 'close' on your
 recommending :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48246#comment:5>