[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48928: Align selects in .form-table's within admin settings with their neighbour inputs for a more uniform feel

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 13 17:32:10 UTC 2019

#48928: Align selects in .form-table's within admin settings with their neighbour
inputs for a more uniform feel
 Reporter:  garrett-     |       Owner:  (none)
  eclipse                |
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
  screenshots            |  administration

Comment (by garrett-eclipse):

 Replying to [comment:2 afercia]:
 > Not related to #48420 or to the admin CSS changes introduced in 5.3.
 These selects have always been shorter than the input fields. See
 screenshot below taken on WordPress 5.2.
 Agreed, this width inconsistency has been present for quite some time I
 believe even pre-5.0 if I recall correctly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48928#comment:3>