[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48896: When enqueued wp-color-picker, toggle response of each widget panel is unresponsive on customizer.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 12 04:32:06 UTC 2019

#48896: When enqueued wp-color-picker, toggle response of each widget panel is
unresponsive on customizer.
 Reporter:  inc2734       |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by dlh):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback => needs-patch
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Future Release

Comment:

 Thanks for the screen capture, @inc2734!

 From what I can see in the video, the widget form does expand or collapse
 some of the time, but not every time it was tapped. Is that correct?

 I've been unable to replicate the issue so far in the browser emulator,
 and, as I said, I don't have an Android device available. So, it seems as
 though this issue needs a patch, but it would be helpful for whoever picks
 up this ticket to try to describe the cause in a device-independent way,
 if that's even possible.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48896#comment:4>