[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48098: ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined even if it is enqueued ('wp_display_script_once' needed)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 9 20:39:50 UTC 2019

#48098: ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined even if it is enqueued
('wp_display_script_once' needed)
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  KestutisIT     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  closed
Changes (by peterwilsoncc):

 * keywords:  2nd-opinion needs-patch =>
 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 > When I call `wp_print_scripts('x')` Will it render two scripts
 immediately

 It will, provided dependencies have been set correctly. Using this
 function will also ensure scripts are only printed once.

 As has been mentioned, the functionality you are after exists in WordPress
 core already so I am again closing this ticket wontfix.

 Discussion can continue on a closed ticket, please don't reopen this
 ticket again. I recommend opening a support ticket on the
 [https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/ developing with
 WordPress support forums] for further assistance.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48098#comment:9>