[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48886: Posting via XMLRPC (eg. WordPress Android App) causes post_date to have a doubled substitution by timezone

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 5 21:38:02 UTC 2019

#48886: Posting via XMLRPC (eg. WordPress Android App) causes post_date to have a
doubled substitution by timezone
 Reporter:  noyle         |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by Rarst):

 Could you please check that `date_default_timezone_get()` returns `UTC` in
 your install? Changing it is not supported by core and related changes in
 5.3 caused some things to break in different ways.

 We did work on functions related to XMLRPC, but I don't think we are
 remotely done there, things are pretty bad there.

 Possibly related #30429

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48886#comment:2>