[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48865: Multisite Set up - Input field getting remove from filter when other user user roles except Super Admin filter on page/post

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 4 05:44:07 UTC 2019

#48865: Multisite Set up - Input field getting remove from filter when other user
user roles except Super Admin filter on page/post
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mohitdadhich10   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by mohitdadhich10):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  duplicate =>

Comment:

 Hello @SergeyBiryukov ,

 Thanks for the reply !

 I'm totally agree with you but my concern is that if Administrator make
 any changes in either page or post like input fields(select, input type
 text etc.) or added any custom block which contain input fields must not
 get inactive after changes from administrator. Super admin content must
 not change in that case. But currently Content added by Super Admin also
 getting manipulate.

 Kindly provide your thoughts on it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48865#comment:2>