[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47942: server is already upgraded to php 7.3 yet wordpress multisite still detects it as php 5.6

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 28 04:16:17 UTC 2019

#47942: server is already upgraded to php 7.3 yet wordpress multisite still detects
it as php 5.6
 Reporter:  thinqlabs     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Site Health   |    Version:  5.2.2
 Severity:  critical      |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 not sure if this is a bug, I have been running a Multisite installation
 for quite some time. I believe the multisite was originally installed on a
 php 5.x server. Currently the server is updated to php 7.3 yet my
 wordpress is still showing php 5.6, with php update required reminders.