[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47222: Site Health Check: UI glitch leads user to confuse recommended improvements with critical issues

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 27 23:15:42 UTC 2019

#47222: Site Health Check: UI glitch leads user to confuse recommended improvements
with critical issues
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  DavidAnderson          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by Clorith):

 I have a counter proposal, as I agree this isn't the best UX right now,
 but I don't think adding more descriptions to go with the headers is the
 right solution;

 Hide the sections (with headers) by default, until at least 1 check falls
 inside of it. This means there's no need to hide empty ones after the fact
 when all is done, and means less "janking" on the screen for the user
 observing.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47222#comment:7>