[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47934: My "+" toolbar icon is not working as a result my H2, H3, H4 headers, images, letter fonts, colour etc i can't add to my new posts page.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Aug 24 20:41:58 UTC 2019

#47934: My "+" toolbar icon is not working as a result my H2, H3, H4 headers,
images, letter fonts, colour etc i can't add to my new posts page.
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  healthyoga84  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * severity:  critical => normal
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>
 * keywords:  needs-refresh =>
 * type:  feature request => defect (bug)

Comment:

 Hi and welcome to WordPress Trac,

 WordPress Trac is the place where WordPress is developed.
 This place is not meant for general support, you'd better ask in support
 forums instead: https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-
 troubleshooting/

 Feel free to reopen this Trac ticket if this is an issue with WordPress
 Core (it doesn't looks like it's the case). Also, please test if the issue
 still appears without any plugin and with a default theme like Twenty
 Nineteen.

 Thanks,
 Jb

--