[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47924: Reset password: The submit button is enabled when the password input field is empty

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 23 15:21:12 UTC 2019

#47924: Reset password: The submit button is enabled when the password input field
is empty
------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  henry.wright            |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 > I believe we have short, bad, good and strong currently. If we added an
 empty state we could make use of it in places

 Interesting suggestion, I can try that out. In this case the behaviour for
 'empty' is quite distinct from non empty, so we may want to keep the
 conditional as it is in the patch,

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47924#comment:6>