[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47842: Site health info tab in WordPress Panel, there should be Time Zone and UTC offset.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 7 16:56:25 UTC 2019

#47842: Site health info tab in WordPress Panel, there should be Time Zone and UTC
offset.
---------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  artisticasad               |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request            |      Status:  new

Comment (by sharaz):

 @artisticasad  Welcome to trac.

 @justinahinon Yes, only UTC Offset enough to show site time zone if we
 show timezone and offset it will be redundant. But some issue in your
 patch

 1. If we install fresh WP instance no timezone set your patch show.

  Site Time Offset: UTC +

 2. If offset is negative like UTC-6 patch show.

  Site Time Offset: UTC +-6

 3. If offset is  UTC+5:15 or 5:30,5:45  patch show.

  Site Time Offset: UTC+5.25 or 5.5 and 5.75

 I have solved these issues will add the new patch.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47842#comment:3>