[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42549: Widgets: Allow gallery widget to display images from currently-queried singular post if no images selected

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 1 19:41:40 UTC 2019

#42549: Widgets: Allow gallery widget to display images from currently-queried
singular post if no images selected
----------------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter                       |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  enhancement                       |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing needs-screenshots needs-refresh =>
     has-patch has-screenshots commit

Comment:

 Hi there,

 I refreshed the initial patch and I fixed some coding standards issues.
 `42549.1.diff` looks good to go on my side (see screenshot above). On
 singular posts that have attached media images, the widget fallback
 displays those images. On any other pages (archives, posts without
 attached images, etc.) the widget is not displayed.

 Cheers,
 Jb

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42549#comment:10>