[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46900: Site Health: count of inactive themes counts default and active themes separately, even when identical

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 22 21:50:10 UTC 2019

#46900: Site Health: count of inactive themes counts default and active themes
separately, even when identical
 Reporter:  johnpgreen                           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by azaozz):

 Replying to [comment:6 ianbelanger]:
 > When using a child theme where `Twenty Nineteen` is not the parent, the
 theme count is correct, but the `other than twentynineteen, the default
 WordPress theme` text is missing.

 Hm, may be missing something but the second screenshot you uploaded says
 just that: keep TwentyNineteen, your current active child theme and it's
 parent theme:

 [[Image(https://core.trac.wordpress.org/raw-attachment/ticket/46900/46900
 -after-patch-using-child-theme.PNG)]]

 > If you use a child theme, with Twenty Nineteen as the parent, the count
 and text is incorrect

 If I understand this right, we also need to check if an active child theme
 is using the default theme as parent. Then set `$using_default_theme =
 true;` to not count it twice.

 Patch coming up.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46900#comment:7>