[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46994: wp_privacy_anonymize_data( 'date' ) uses problematic "zero date" to anonymize

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 19 14:47:04 UTC 2019

#46994: wp_privacy_anonymize_data( 'date' ) uses problematic "zero date" to
anonymize
 Reporter:  jrchamp       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jrchamp):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 SergeyBiryukov]:
 > Related: #8857, #26847, #41785.

 Thanks Sergey! I was wondering what I had missed and did not expect that
 WordPress had decided to alter the server's SQL mode to deactivate the
 zero date restrictions.

 I'll close it then to match. Hopefully that's the right thing to do. Feel
 free to override if it's not right.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46994#comment:2>