[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46813: wp_die() may generate doing_it_wrong notices, confusing other WP error handling

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 13 11:28:56 UTC 2019

#46813: wp_die() may generate doing_it_wrong notices, confusing other WP error
handling
--------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  ohiosierra                            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by tmdesigned):

 @spacedmonkey that is definitely a cleaner approach. I've updated a new
 patch (and this time from the correct dir?)

 Thoughts on the priority for the filter? Since we are disabling
 doing_it_wrong, I think it's unlikely other code would be specifically
 turning it on anywhere else (other than its default setting).

 I was planning on writing a test for this later today.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46813#comment:7>