[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44675: Update Media Trash Bulk Action, Modal Action, Publishing Action and Bulk Media Action to Move to Trash

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 9 03:27:59 UTC 2019

#44675: Update Media Trash Bulk Action, Modal Action, Publishing Action and Bulk
Media Action to Move to Trash
------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse   |       Owner:  pento
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * version:   => trunk
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Hi @pento thank you for the commit. Now that I see it percolate up to
 translate.wp.org I realize I've overlooked a verb context that should have
 been removed. My apologies. Anyway we can revisit that last string to
 remove the duplicate for translators?
 I've uploaded
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/44675/44675.5.diff
 44675.5.diff] to address this string.