[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45229: Error: An error occurred in the request and at the time were unable to send the consumer data.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 30 13:36:11 UTC 2018

#45229: Error: An error occurred in the request and at the time were unable to send
the consumer data.
 Reporter:  saifrehman    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  blocker       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I am integrating Woo-commerce API's in my Laravel 5.6 site using Woo-
 commerce official rest sdk. I made a link using authentication endpoint
 URL.Which is mention at https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-
 api-docs/#introduction

 When user clicks the link it takes the user to Woo-commerce authentication
 page, where user login and Approve the request.

 After approving the request it should take me to return url which i
 mention in the link. Instead it shows me the following error.