[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45103: Automatically load JavaScript translations when scripts are enqueued if these exist.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 24 13:38:41 UTC 2018

#45103: Automatically load JavaScript translations when scripts are enqueued if
these exist.
 Reporter:  herregroen   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by swissspidy):

 I‘ll try to wrap my head around this later the day too, to figure out how
 we can change this.

 In any case we need to add unit tests that describe this functionality.
 It‘s a great place to document the existing format too.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45103#comment:20>