[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45054: Widget deletion: Add an "Are you sure you want to delete?" popup before it gets deleted

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 5 14:29:35 UTC 2018

#45054: Widget deletion: Add an "Are you sure you want to delete?" popup before it
gets deleted
 Reporter:  Vibeque      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by marketingwebbing):

 We think it's a very good proposal, from the UX design, will help the user
 to avoid possible errors.
 To contribute with your proposal, we attach an image that we have created
 to help to see how it would look like.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45054#comment:1>