[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44267: Privacy Request List Table: A way to show the time of request when it's older than 24 hours.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 4 21:51:12 UTC 2018

#44267: Privacy Request List Table: A way to show the time of request when it's
older than 24 hours.
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  birgire           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new
  testing                     |
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Comment (by xkon):

 @desrosj / @birgire If we consider what @afercia mentioned on not using
 the Settings for a date format I wouldn't personally go for a full digit
 display. Different locales could be used on having different formats and
 that might be confusing if it's "hardcoded" for example 2018/08/08 to some
 could mean 2018 August 08, and to others 2018 08 August, so I'd personally
 go for the month in either `M` or `F` for a
  display instead of a digit. Does that make sense at all?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44267#comment:15>