[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44031: Add personal data export request ID to the wp_privacy_personal_data_export_file_created hook

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 9 22:35:58 UTC 2018

#44031: Add personal data export request ID to the
wp_privacy_personal_data_export_file_created hook
 Reporter:  thomasplevy  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  General      |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:               |
 Adding the request ID would allow plugins to gather information about the
 request after generation of the export ZIP file.

 I would like to be able to add additional files directly to the zip file
 which I don't want to be accessible on public URLS. Knowing the request id
 allows me to look up the user for the request and add files specific to
 that user to the zip file.