[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44023: Remove help tab from settings privacy until we have something helpful to say

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 9 15:19:29 UTC 2018

#44023: Remove help tab from settings privacy until we have something helpful to
say
 Reporter:  allendav      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  gdpr needs-patch
  Focuses:                |
 Right now it says simply "This page provides settings with which you can
 manage your site’s privacy policy." and provides a null link to
 documentation (which is not available.)

 Let's not have anything for now until we can put something more helpful in
 there and have end-user documentation pulled together.