[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43980: Consider outputting the suggested privacy policy content to a new page insted of a postbox

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 9 10:24:12 UTC 2018

#43980: Consider outputting the suggested privacy policy content to a new page
insted of a postbox
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  azaozz            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by azaozz):

 Another TBD: I'm assuming we want the TOC `position: fixed` when the
 screen is wide enough.

 > Can we add a link to the actual Settings -> Privacy page somewhere...
 Yeah, perhaps we should have an easier way to access the Privacy Policy
 Guide screen, but then it's going to be used almost always when editing
 the policy... :)

 This actually doesn't belong in the Settings menu item. Will have to try
 some tricks so that menu doesn't expand when accessing the guide, perhaps
 move under Tools somewhere...

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43980#comment:13>