[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43980: Consider outputting the suggested privacy policy content to a new page insted of a postbox

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun May 6 15:43:40 UTC 2018

#43980: Consider outputting the suggested privacy policy content to a new page
insted of a postbox
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  azaozz            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by xkon):

 If you gather everything in 1 page and have 15+ plugins with incoming
 policies that page will be one serious mountain to scroll and really hard
 to easily find what you want imho.

 As a reminder:
 This is the reason why I had tabs on my first UI iterations ( 1 of the
 examples: lower part of
 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/43481/43481.6.jpg ).

 There are plenty of iterations in #43481 if you want a refresh or find
 ideas that got turned down and I'm still not sure 'why' even though I was
 already solving these kinds of issues with imho the best flow even if
 everything was in 1 page.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43980#comment:1>