[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42937: Success Message should display on insertion of new category in Taxonomy page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Mar 31 13:45:20 UTC 2018

#42937: Success Message should display on insertion of new category in Taxonomy
page
 Reporter:  manishamakhija                       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by manishamakhija):

 Need for this new enhancement:
 In one of my project when I was entering new term in category, it doesn't
 show at the top/first position though it is added in the backend which
 displays after page refresh. For more clarification see video I've
 attached in it. So it's better if we can add success message too.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42937#comment:7>