[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43623: your lawyers can help site, run by word press, needs to be update or deleted

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Mar 24 03:06:00 UTC 2018

#43623: your lawyers can help site, run by word press, needs to be update or
deleted
 Reporter:  tanbarrister  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 My name is Drew Harwick and I am an attorney in Chicagoland. Please go to
 the google search engine and type in "Drew Harwick Attorney" As you scroll
 down, on the right you will see my picture and google plus. Google plus
 has various reviews about me. One of the reviews is from an ex-client
 named Allen Burgess. Next, scroll down on the caches under the same google
 search and you will see a site with the url "www.lawyerscanhelp.com/drew-
 Harwick-Hoffman-estates-Illinois"  That site is run by wordpress. That
 site needs to be updated because the review that Allen Burgess gives on
 google plus is now different than the review on lawyers can help. Please
 update Allen Burgess review on the wordpress url listed to be the same as
 on google plus. Also, what I really prefer is that I be allowed to opt out
 on your lawyers can help site and be deleted altogether. Please do one or
 the other.