[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43443: Add a method for confirmation of requests for deleting or anonymizing of personal data

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 23 15:08:56 UTC 2018

#43443: Add a method for confirmation of requests for deleting or anonymizing of
personal data
 Reporter:  azaozz                               |       Owner:  mikejolley
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by mikejolley):

 > If we switch to a CPT for facilitating the approvals, we wouldn't use
 the options/meta approach anymore right?

 It depends. I've built this with other uses in mind - maybe things that
 don't need a log like account resets. Trying to make it generic as
 possible but useful this this use case too :)

 Let me send my latest diff and you can take a look. I'm not concerned with
 an extra update to set the log confirmed when the action fires TBH. In
 fact, having an action too might be good because it can mean our core log
 could be replaced/enhanced with outside code.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43443#comment:19>