[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43538: 'No items, ' should be considered to display when no Most Used Category is available

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 13 13:01:36 UTC 2018

#43538: 'No items,' should be considered to display when no Most Used Category is
available
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  juhise          |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |     Status:  new
Component:  Menus           |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  administration  |
 In Menus editor, for all types `No items.` message is being shown when no
 item is available for respective type.

 I know that this use case severity is too low, Most Used category will be
 blank only when no post is available but so the Post test case is. In case
 of posts we are showing this message `No Items.`

 I have created the patch, before applying the patch it was showing blank
 under most used tab.