[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43308: Alter behavior load-scripts.php and load-styles.php to reduce potentially adverse scenarios

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 9 18:27:36 UTC 2018

#43308: Alter behavior load-scripts.php and load-styles.php to reduce potentially
adverse scenarios
---------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  youngcp        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new

Comment (by Clorith):

 Looking into HTTP/2 like mentioned would definitely help, and is something
 we should keep on the table in that ticket (I see it's picked up some pace
 again).

 Removing compression is perfectly fine, many servers will handle the
 gzipping outside the PHP layer any way, won't they, so we don't need to
 worry about that much just concat them and leave it at that?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43308#comment:17>